Summary: For travelers, it might be a excited solution, now you can watch .mkv, .avi, YouTube videos on your traveling with your Nexus series, nearly all kinds of videos.
NEXUS is designed to speed up border crossings for low-risk, pre-approved travellers. However, different people have different tastes about phone’s hardware and software configuration especially in this digital era. But, one thing is beyond dispute: larger display will be welcomed by those people who usually watch videos or movies on mobile phones. For the sake of offline playback on the move, none of them will complain how much time will be taken on downloading YouTube videos and converting videos to handsets by video converter. Thus, spending time and energy to find a suitable Nexus video converter is an absolutely worthwhile thing.
In order to regularly play videos on the upcoming new Nexus as well as the other portable devices, the first truth you must know is about the supported video/audio formats for Google Nexus. Based on past research about video format for Android mobile phones, the following formats belong to the Google Nexus supported list:
- Video formats: H.263, H.264, MKV, MP4, MPEG-4, WMV, Xvid
- Audio formats: AAC, AAC+, AC3, eAAC+, MP3, WMA, WAV
Obviously, these few video and audio formats can’t cater to our watching needs if we want to play a variety of YouTube videos with formats like MKV, MOV, FLV, etc. In the other hand, if you have a large collection of movies in Nexus unsupported video formats, you also can’t normally playback them on the Nexus, such as play AVI movies on Nexus. Anyhow you need convert video to Nexus so as to watch them on your journey at any time.
Easily Solves All Video Incompatible Problems for Nexus
For purpose of streaming unsupported video format videos on Nexus, transferring video with the aid of Pavtube Video Converter / Mac Version is your wisest choice.
- Convert almost all HD/SD audio/video formats: All types of audios and videos (e.g. SD/HD/Tivo/DRV/Camcorder HD footages, etc) to almost any audio and video formats.
- hange default settings: You can change the parameters such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, and channels for your video file according to your need to get the best output effect.
- Batch conversion: Handle multiple videos and realize batch conversion to save your time and energy.
- Merging & splitting: Merge several video clips into one bigger file and splitting one video file into several clips according to the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
- Create new output format: Adjust profile parameters, rename and save it for future use.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard
First free download and install Pavtube Video Converter on your Mac or Windows, and then launch it. Now just follow the step by step guide to make editing work more smoothly.
Step 1: Install and launch this program. Just drag and drop video files to the main interface of the program to add videos. If you have several video files that you want to convert in batch, just drag the folder where the sources are to the software.
Step 2: Click the “Format” drop-down menu to choose an output format that you prefer.
Here you can choose the target format you want. Click “Android” on the left column and find “Google Nexus H.264 Video (*.mp4)” as the target format, or you can just select “HD video” > “H.264 MP4” cause H.264 MP4 is the most compatible format of Nexus.
Step 3: Before converting, you can edit the source footage to achieve a better overall effect. Simply highlight a video clip and click the “Edit” button beside it to enter the Video Edit window. You can then crop, trim, rotate videos, adjust Canon recordings effects, add text/image watermarks, etc. as you like.
Or you can open “Profile Settings” window to adjust the output video codec, size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate, bit rate and channels.
Step 4: Hit the convert button under the preview windows, the conversion will started immediately.
When the conversion is completed, you can transfer the converted video to your Nexus via USB and then watching on your journey at any time.