PowerDirector Express is a program developed by CyberLink. The most used version is 5.0.2730b, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The main program executable is pdx.exe. The software installer includes 61 files. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows XP. While about 42% of users of PowerDirector Express come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan and Germany.
It enables you to convert video files for YouTube and even upload them directly to your YouTube account. You can select the quality of the converted video, up to Full HD (1920 by 1080 pixels), and select to share it with the world or make it private. Converting a video file is relatively easy. The time it takes PowerDirector Express to convert and upload the video to YouTube depends on the video’s size and quality. OK, now we show you two solutions for converting PowerDirector file to YouTube supported video. Check it out.
Solution 1. Convert PowerDirector file to YouTube format with PowerDirector Express
- Launch PowerDirector Express on your computer.
- Click “File” in the top left corner of the PowerDirector window and select “Open” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the video file you want to convert for YouTube and click “Open” to open it in PowerDirector.
- Click “Produce” at the top of the PowerDirector window and then click the “YouTube” tab.
- Enter the username and password you use to log in to your YouTube account in the Username and Password boxes.
- Select a profile type from the Profile Type drop-down menu. For example, select “Full HD Quality (1920×1080)” to upload the video in HD quality.
- Type a title for your new YouTube video in the Title box, a short description in the Description box and some YouTube search tags in the Tag box.
- Select a category for your video from the Categories drop-down box.
- Click the “Public” radio button to share your video with everyone or the “Private” radio button to share the video only with people you select.
- Click the “Start” button to convert the PowerDirector Express video for YouTube and upload it to your YouTube account.
Solution 2. Convert PowerDirector file to YouTube format with Pavtube Video Converter
Here Pavtube Video Converter (compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP) gives you an easy way to solve PowerDirector File failed to upload to YouTube issue by converting PowerDirector files to YouTube more supporting H.264 MP4 format. It can also easily convert other video like MP4, MKV, AVI, H.265, FLV, WMV, MXF, AVCHD MTS M2TS, XAVC, XAVC S, XAVC L to YouTube supported format.It powerfully supports various video and qudio conversions between 250+ formats like MKV to MP4, AVI to MP4,
WRF to WMV, MP4 to MP3 and more. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is its Mac version which can help you convert PowerDirector file and other video to YouTube uploaded format.
Free download and get the video converter for YouTube
Start converting PowerDirector Files to YouTube friendly video format
Step 1. Add PowerDirector Files.
Install and run this covnerter for YouTube. Simply drag and drop the PowerDirector file one by one to this YouTube converter. Or import the PowerDirector files through “Add File”.
Step 2. Choose YouTube supported video format.
Hit the drop-down menu of “Format”, and take your selection under the category of “Common Video >H.264 MP4 ” or "HD Video"> "H.264 MP4". If necessary, go to the “Settings” to make your adjustments on video and audio quality.
Step 3. Convert PowerDirector to YouTube
Click “Convert” button to start to convert PowerDirector file to YouTube. You will find the video keeping as good as the quality of raw video in output folder by clicking “Open”. This video converter ensures the output video quality and high speed to finish task.
Tip: Do Advanced settings(optional)
Before start the PowerDirector conversion for YouTube, you can click “Edit” to crop the source video so as to get the part you want and get rid of some black bars or even trim the ads part off or other editing functions like split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles…
- Simple Guide to Upload DJI Phantom 3/4 videos to YouTube
- Upload MP4 videos from iPhone/iPad to Youtube
- YouTube Support 4k files from DJI Phantom 3 (Standard/Advanced/Professional)?
- Why Can’t Watch All HD/4K MP4 Movies on macOS Sierra
- Fix VLC media player can’t play FLV files?
- How to import Canon MXF Video to Cyberlink PowerDirector for Editing?
- Get PowerDirector Work With MKV/MOV/MXF/Prores Files Beautifully