If you are a professional photographer, you must have heard about Blackmagic URSA Mini. One of the amazing features about Blackmagic URSA Mini is its High Frame Rate
Recording which can capture the action with crystal clear slow motion. Blackmagic URSA Mini can shoot at high frame rates and then play it back at the edit frame rate so you get smooth slow motion video. Simply set the sensor frame rate to get different types of slow motion effects. URSA Mini can capture full resolution 4.6K recordings at up to 60 frames per second!
However, working with Blackmagic URSA Mini file in After Effects CC is not an easy work. Some users feedback that After Effects CC doesn’t recognize Blackmagic URSA Mini file. It becomes an annoying problem to you. (P.S.: As far as we know, DaVinci Resolve can process Blackmagic URSA Mini files perfectly.). In order that we can successfully work with Blackmagic URSA Mini files in After Effects CC, I would give a small hint to you – transform Blackmagic URSA Mini files to a proper format which After Effects CC can read smoothly. According to my experience, MOV(AVC)(*.mov) format is able to be processed by After Effects CC.
If you are with the help of Pavtube Video Converter(Mac version and Review), then you’ll be able to edit Blackmagic URSA Mini files in After Effects CC shortly.
Main Features of this Video converter
- Convert Blackmagic URSA Mini files to After Effects CC supported format with 9X faster speed.
- Convert Blackmagic URSA Mini files for editing in different software, such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD, etc.
- Convert Blackmagic URSA Mini files to After Effects CC compatible formats, such as MOV, MP4, etc., without least quality loss.
- Extract audio files from your Blackmagic URSA Mini files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, M4A, AIFF, etc.
- Perfectly compatible with the latest Windows 10 and Windows 7
– Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Work with Blackmagic URSA Mini in After Effects CC
First of all, run this video converter and you’ll see its friendly user interface.
Then click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button on the top menu to browse and choose your Blackmagic URSA Mini files or the folder.
For working with Blackmagic URSA Mini files in After Effects CC, just hit the “Format” bar and follow “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas Pro” to choose “MOV(AVC)(*.mov)” as the target format.
AVC means Advanced Video Coding.
When everything is done, you can press on the big “Convert” button in the main UI to start converting Blackmagic URSA Mini files to MOV(AVC)(*.mov) format. Once the conversion is finished, you will be able to work smoothly with Blackmagic URSA Mini files in After Effects CC. Enjoy!