As the successor to H.264 or MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding), H.265, also known as High Efficiency Video Coding, abbreviated in HEVC, can compress video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original as well as improve the video quality at the same bit rate. Although it has many advantages, it does not be supported by LG TV well. You will easily find your LG TV can’t read the H.265 file. Don’t be panic! Let’s find an effective way to play H.265 on LG TV in this article before being ridiculed by others.
Can we watch H.265 on LG TV?
Most LG TVs cannot decode H.265/HEVC streams, leading to the failure of downloaded H.265 videos playback on TV. And streaming H.265 video to LG TV from Windows 10 for watching won’t be possible as well. That’s why you need a best H.265 video converter to encode H.265 into a format like H.264 that is more readily decodable for direct streaming.
Best H.265 to LG TV Video Converter
Accoding to many tests, a straightforward fix for “LG TV won’t play H.265” issue is provided here. To fix LG TV H.265 playback issue, if you are not familiar with the format and codec even don’t know the specific way of transcoding, a simple solution is to use the third party LG TV video converter.
Here Pavtube Video Converter is one of the most trusted and fastest video converters on the Internet today. It not only enables you change all H.265 and different resolution like SD, HD, 4K to be compatible with LG TV effortlessly with incredible conversion speed, but also allows you custom your video/audio settings. (Read Review)
- Wide range of formats – works with over 250 audio and video formats.
- High Quality conversion – It does not lose quality when it converts video.
- Quick conversion – Brings about conversion at seed of up to 30X.
- Custom Video: Personalize videos with diversified video editing tools.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
If you are using a Mac user, please turn to the Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, which supports converting H.265 files for playing on LG TV on Mac, include masOS Sierra, El Capitan, etc.
Easy Solution to Convert H.265 to LG TV Compatible format
Step 1. Load H.265 video files
Click “File” button on the main interface to load your H.265/HEVC encoded files to the program. (Drag & Drop function is included.)
Step 2. Select LG TV friendly format
After source H.265 video(s) successfully loaded, click “Format” and choose at LG TV at “TVS” list; Or if your TV model is not included, choose MP4 from “Format > Video” as output format, which can be recognized by all LG TVs easily.
Step 3. Start encoding H.265 to LG TV
Finally, hit the “Convert” button at the bottom of the main interface to start the conversion. It will automatically convert H.265 to LG TV compatible video file. After the conversion, click “Open” to quickly find the converted movies.