“How do I play Video_TS files on VLC or Windows media player? I also want to keep the same quality video as the original, So can anyone help?”
Fortunately, this article is especially written to help you know more details on playing Video_TS files on PC/Mac with suitable media players. Maybe you just know it is a kind of form but don’t know what kind of format it is and your media player is unable to play it. Due to this situation, we are going to give you a detailed introduction of Video_TS files, also, a professional Video_TS video converter is offered here to solve the issues smoothly.
- Hot Search: Video_TS to DVD | Video_TS to iTunes | Video_TS to Android | Video_TS to PS3 | DVD to Video_TS | Video_TS to WDTV
A VIDEO_TS file is a DVD folder file, mainly containing all data for the DVD movies. It totally contains three kinds of files inside: VIDEO_TS.IFO, VIDEO_TS.BUP and VIDEO_TS.VOB.
- VIDEO_TS.IFO – the configuration files with information like menus, subtitles, aspect ratio, languages etc.
- VIDEO_TS.BUP – the backup copies of configuration files.
- VIDEO_TS.VOB – actual video and audio data for DVD content.
After figuring out the definition of VIDEO_TS, it’s time to solve the problem of play VIDEO_TS files on PC/Mac. Technically, you may know that you can’t play Video.TS files on Mac/PC. There are two main ways for us to play TS videos smoothly on PC and Mac, let’s take more details below.
Solution 1: Use VIDEO_TS Player: VLC Player
You can easily playback your VIDEO_TS files if you have a VIDEO_TS player installed. VideoLAN (VLC Player) will be one of your alternatives. Download this player and follow the below steps to player your VIDEO_TS files.
Step 1: Install the Video LAN (VLC Player)
Step 2: Start VideoLAN (click Start -> Programs -> VideoLAN -> VLC Media Player)
Step 3: Click File -> Open Directory. Find the VIDEO_TS folder, select it and click OK.
Solution 2: Convert VIDEO_TS to other formats
Since most media players on PC or Mac cannot accept the Video_TS files from DVD, let’s make change. Why can’t we convert the Video_TS files to other common videos for a nice playback. Is that a cool idea? For all common video formats like MP4, AVI or WMV etc, we here have the famous Video_TS converter called Pavtube DVDAid, which is available for all PC and Mac users. With the easy to use operation and functional converting tools, it can make Video_TS files compatible with all players on Windows/Mac. Now download the right version according to your situation and check out the steps below.
- From Cnet: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
- From Softonic: http://pavtube-dvdaid.en.softonic.com/
- From software.informer: http://pavtube-dvdaid.software.informer.com/
Step 1: Load VIDEO_TS files to the converter.
Install and run this best Video_TS Converter. Click “load disc” button to import the Video_TS movie folder to the program.
Step 2. Choose output format.
For all media players, we can select the supported formats there on the output list. For example, if you wanna play the videos on Windows Media Player, we suggest you to choose the “HD Video -> WMV HD Video(*.wmv)” as the best one. For others? Just tap them in the searching box.
1. Click the “Effect” button to open the “Video Edit” window to achieve editing WMV like trim, crop, image, watermark, effect, subtitles and rotate and etc. in the corresponding editing pane.
2. Click the “Setting…” button to open the Advanced Settings window to adjust the output video codec, resolution, bitrates, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio codec, channel, volume and etc in the advanced tab.
Step 3. Convert Video_TS for playing on PC/Mac
Hit the “Convert” button to convert VIDEO_TS files in the lower-right corner of the interface. With such easy to use Video_TS converter, are you still worrying about how to play your Video_TS video files on PC/Mac? Come on! Join us to have a try!