H.264 is an industry standard for video compression, the process of converting digital video into a format that takes up less capacity when it is stored or transmitted. Video compression (or video coding) is an essential technology for applications such as digital television, DVD-Video, mobile TV, videoconferencing and internet video streaming. As a popluar video codec, H.264 is mostly used in some video formats. Many people like to convert video to H.264 video for better playing or other usages. Goo news is now you can encode video with H.264 codec with GPU tecnology in 30x conversion speed with the Pavtube Video Converter software. It offers high speed compression of video streams on NVIDIA GPU. NVIDIA’s latest generation of GPUs based on the Kepler amd Maxwell architectures, contain a hardware-based H.264 video encoder.
Ok, now you can follow diagram represents support for the NVIDIA Pascal GPU family (Pavtube Video Converter also support encode H.265 with GPU accelebration)
The performance of Pavtube Video Converter software with GPU acceleration
Significant Features of Pavtube Video Converter (Best H.264 Encoder)
- Convert 4K, HD, SD MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, H.265, MXF, XAVC etc to H.264。
- Convert H.264 to any formats you need like H.265, MKV, MOV, AVI…
- Edit H.264 video with editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Lossless Conversion: Convers any video files without the risk of losing its original quality.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP。
- Fast-Speed Video Converter: Converts videos faster than any other video convert software programs.
You can read its review to learn more tips about converting video, edit video etc >>
Now learn how to encode H.264 with Pavtube Video Converter on Windows (10)
Free download this best GPU H.264 encoder
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
1. Install and run it, load the video by clicking “File” or “+”.
2. Choose H.264 format from "Common Video", "HD Video" etc.
3. Move your cursor to “Tools” button on the top of the main interface to choose “Options”. Then you can enable GPU acceleration.
4. Back to the main interface. Start the H.264 encode with NVIDIA CUDA acceleration by hitting on “Convert” button
- Encode/Decode Any Files to/from H.265 Codec with Top H.265 Converter
- Top 10 Free HEVC/H.265 Converters For Mac/Windows
- HEVC H.265 Encoder for NVIDIA GPU: Cinemartin vs Pavtube
- How to Upload H.265/HEVC Videos to YouTube or Vimeo?
- How to Play H.265 videos on LG TV?
- Encoding Video Files to H.265/HEVC MKV
- Play 4K H.265 videos on Xbox One S without any problems