HD videos are so common in our life. There a number of occasions when you will find the need to convert your HD videos into different formats like MP4 format. This is because Most of the devices support MP4 format and hence it is a good idea to have one’s media files converted in MP4 formats. MP4 seems to be a very popular video container format for many soft wares today. In order to convert HD video files into MP4 format, we share 3 ways of converting HD video to MP4 video to accomplish the task effectively.
Today, there are dozens and dozens of video converters that you can converting your HD videos to MP4 videos. But we suggest that you’d better choose one professional HD to MP4 video converter for safe, high-quality conversion. You can select your desire one from the following excellent 3 HD to MP4 converters.
Pavtube Video Converter is, as the name suggests, a video converter that lets you convert HD videos into different formats. It has a lot to offer besides simply converting your HD videos. It can convert HD videos of almost any HD format into any MP4 format including MPEG-4 MP4, H.264 MP4, H.264 4K MP4, H.265 MP4, 3D MP4 etc. It can convert standard videos such as MP4, AVI, MTS and M4V. It can convert HD videos as well. Moreover, with Pavtube Video Converter, you can convert videos so that they can be edited by various video editors. The converting process is so simple that even a beginner can learn to convert files in no time. Mac user can get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to convert HD video to MP4 on Mac (macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion included).
Key features of this HD to MP4 video converter:
- Convert HD MKV, HD AVI, HD MTS, HD MXF, HD FLV etc to MP4 video
- Convert MP4 to SD, HD, 4K video in any formats
- Convert HD video to PS3/PS4, mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, NLE and other popular end devices.
- Quick conversion – Brings about conversion at seed of up to 30X.
- Custom Video: Personalize videos with diversified video editing tools.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
HandBrake is a free and open-source video transcoder to make ripping a film from a DVD to a data storage device easier. It supports importing DVD, MKV, AVI etc, outputting MKV, MP4. But Handbrake has some cons:
Cannot perform audio conversion.
It does not support the other file format other than mkv and mp4 format.
3. Online Video Converter
Free Online Video Converter has been there for quite a while serving the community with satisfactory results. It is an easy-to-use free online video converter that lets you convert videos into a number of formats, including MP4. It has a number of powerful features as well.
Cons: There is a limit of 100 MB of video file size that can be converted at a time, which is sometimes quite frustrating.
Now you can adopt one HD to MP4 video converter easily. If you want to convert various HD video to MP4 video with fast speed, high video quality etc, do not hesitate to free download Pavtube Video Converter. It not only can convert HD video to MP4 with 3 simple steps, but also edit your video, custom your video freely. Enjoy.
- Top 5 Free MP4 Video Converter Review
- DVD Player Can’t Play MP4 Videos? – Solved!
- Plex Server Not finding a MP4 video- Solved!
- 3 Tools to Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- Watch MP4 Files on Sony TV from USB or DLNA Devices
- PS4 Media Player Not Reading MP4 Files on USB
- Xbox One Not Read MP4 Movie File Formats, Solved!