4K TV is important in our daily life no matter for watching movies and TV shows or DJI Phantom 3/4 4K recordings on it, or treating it as the display of computer. It brings us a lot of fun to rich our entertainment life. Among many TV brands, Sony, LG, Samsung and Panasonic are prominent. Their 4K TV, Smart TV and 3D TV are popular on the market. And because each 4k TV has its own the most compatible format, people often encounter 4K MOV/MP4 from DJI Phantom 3/4 playback issues for not knowing the limitation.
We all know MP4 and MOV are all the big containers which all have different codecs. Samsung/Sony/LG 4K TV don’t support all the MP4 and MOV codecs. So sometimes, we’ll receive a big, fat “NO” when trying to import these 4K video to Samsung/Sony/VIZIO/LG/Panasonic 4K TV.
How to Solve Can’t play 4K MOV/MP4 from DJI Phantom 3/4 on 4K TV?
Need – 4K to 4K TV Video Converter (read review)
However, as mentioned above, not all downloaded 4K torrents are accepted by 4K TV. In this regard, we will have to get rid of the format issue with the help of third-party software.
It is out of the first water to convert all incompatible DJI Phantom 3/4 in video formats, such as .mp4, .mov etc. to 4K TVS more compatible format – MP4 in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. In addition, it can compress your DJI Phantom 3/4 4K video since its size is too large to play smoothly on 4K TVs. What’s more, it helps to fast change the video or audio codec directly for your 4K UHD TV.
No more talking, let’s go straight in. First you need to download this program and get it installed. Then let’s see the detailed guide to use this 4K to 4K TV converter to convert 4K from DJI Phantom 3/4 to watch on 4K TV via USB.
If you are using the Mac computer, just get the 4K video converter for Mac version.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Simple Steps to Play DJI Phantom 3/4 4K videos on 4K TVs via USB
Step 1. Load DJI Phantom 3/4 4K
Start 4K TV video converter and drag downloaded torrent files to the software interface to import the file. It support batch conversion.
Step 2. Choose the optimized format for 4K TV
Open the Format drop-down format list and select formats from TVS as the output format. The default setting will work great for your Panasonic/LG/Sony/Samsung TV.
1.Before start the 4K video conversion for 4K TVs, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters. To get original 4K resolution, just keep the video size as original. If you want to downscale your 4K files for easier playback on 4K TV, you can downsize the video resolution and bitrate.
2. By clicking “Edit selected task” button, you can trim, crop or adjust the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect to make home-made movie to enjoy on 4K TVs.
Step 3. Convert DJI Phantom 3/4 to 4K TV video format
Hit the “convert” button, this video converter will start to convert 4K torrent content for playback on 4K TV.
Step 4. Play all DJI Phantom 3/4 on 4K TV
After the conversion, you can transfer all the converted files to a usb drive and then watch your 4K Torrent on 4K TV.
- How to Import and Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K with FCP X?
- Import DJI Phantom 4 4K Video to Avid Media Composer for Editing on Mac
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K to 1080P for Better Playing, Editing and Sharing
- Upload DJI Phantom 4 4K to DropBox
- Best Workflow of DJI Phantom 3/4 4K Video with Davinci Resolve
- Does Plex Support playing Phantom 4 4K videos?