There are more and more 4K videos that we can access such as from professional 4K camcorders like Panasonic, Sony etc, famous streaming video hosting sites (YouTube, Vimeo) and others. When you got some 4K videos, you may wanna play them on computer, mobile or portable devices. Well, in this article we focus on how to play 4K video in JVC RS400 projectorsmoothly.
|Hot search:||4K to QuickTime||4K to PS4|
|4K to Xbox One S||4K to Plex||4K on 4K TV|
In fact, JVC RS400 has offered 4K playback support, but with limits. Even if you can add a 4K video to JVC RS400, it is still an exercise in frustration- content on the display appeared tiny. What you can do is to scale the 4K resolution and tweaking a setting. What’s more, if your 4K videos in a JVC RS400 unsupported format, it won’t work at all. In this case, what you need is to convert 4K video to JVC RS400 playable format first.
Best Tool for Adjusting 4K to JVC RS400
To resolve all the issues, we can recommend you Pavtube Video Converter, whichcan easily help you convert 4K video and compress 4K video to JVC RS400. Overall, this video converter is professional on fast transcoding MKV files to JVC RS400 friendly format without quality loss. In addition, it not only supports MKV videos, but also handles various common video formats, like MP4, MXF, MTS, MOV, MPG, AVI, WMV, etc. The most important is that this program is capable of serving as the best 4K Video Converter, which enables you to convert 4K UHD videos in any formats faultlessly. Plus, with the built-in video editor, you can also choose to trim, crop, add watermark to your original videos. For Mac users, Pavtube Video Converter Mac is also a helpful app to encode videos on Mac OS X (Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks included) for further usage.
Why we choose Pavtube Video Converter?
- Convert and compress any 4K videos to JVC RS400 supported video.
- Convert 4K, HD, SD video in MP4, MOV, MKV, H.265, MXF, XAVC etc formats to JVC RS400 and other projectors supported formats.
- Convert video to projector, PS3/PS4, mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, NLE and other popular end devices.
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Just get the program and follow the step-by-step guide below to convert 4K files to JVC RS400 smoothly.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Guide: How to Convert/Compress 4K cotents to JVC RS400?
Step 1. Add 4K videos
Launch the 4K to JVC RS400 converter. Drag the 4K videos to the software. Or you can also click “Add” button on the top of the main interface to import video to the program. It supports batch conversion and joining multiple video clips into one file.
Step 2. Select output format
Click “Format” and choose HD H.264 MP4 from “HD Video” or choose “H.264 MP4 from Common Video” as output format, which can be recognized by PJVC RS400 easily.
Tip: Click the Settings icon, you can adjust video and audio parameters like codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, etc., in that way, you can take charge of the size and quality of the output files.
Step 3. Start Conversion
Click the “Convert” icon under the preview window to start converting/compressing 4K to H.264 MP4 for JVC RS400 streaming. After the conversion, click “Open” to locate the output videos. Then, it would be easy for JVC RS400 to read and play the 4K video clips. Enjoy.