From time to time, we want the videos exported from Premiere Pro CC to be uncompressed. These videos are usually encoded in (uncompressed).AVI format. The biggest feature on these videos is they are all in a so large size. In this situation, playing them in QuickTime on Mac or portable device iPad will be a big problem. You may have been annoyed after you always fail to play them. The reason to the problem is QuickTime on Mac and iPad doesn’t support uncompressed AVI format.
In order that we can make playable on Mac/iPad, the best solution certainly is compressing the uncompressed .AVI videos to a lossy format and if conditions allow, we’d better transcode Premiere Pro exported videos to MOV(QuickTime) format. MOV(QuickTime) format is developed by Apple Inc., so you won’t have problem with playing .MOV format videos on Mac/iPad.
Here I recommend Pavtube Video Converter for Mac(Windows Version) to assist you to play Premiere Pro exported videos on Mac/iPad.
Why choose Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Fully compatible with major Mac OS X operating systems like El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard.
- Process uncompressed AVI to MOV conversion in amazingly quick speed.
- Additional video editor enables you to personalize AVI videos before conversion.
- Directly convert Premiere Pro exported videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch supported MOV format and resolution.
- Output profiles are all preset for you.
– Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Make Premiere Exported videos playable on NAS/iPad Pro
Step 1. Load files.
You can click “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button on the top menu to browse and choose your Premiere Pro exported videos or the whole folder.
Step 2. Choose the preset output format.
For making Premiere Pro exported videos playable on Mac/iPad, just click on the format bar and follow “QuickTime Movie Format” to select “DV – PAL(*.mov)” as the right choice.
Step 3. Start converting files.
Once everything is set, please click on the big “Convert” button in the main UI to start converting Premiere Pro exported videos to .MOV format. When this App finishes the conversion, you’ll be able to play Premiere Pro exported videos on Mac/iPad smoothly. Enjoy!
If you wan to sync media files to iPad, you can follow this tutorial.