The 2016 UEFA European Championship, commonly referred to as UEFA Euro 2016 or simply Euro 2016, is the 15th edition of the UEFA European Championship, the quadrennial international men’s football championship of Europe organized by UEFA. It is currently being held in France from 10 June to 10 July 2016. Spain are the two-time defending champions, having won the 2008 and 2012 editions. If you recorded some HD/4K videos by camera or download the wonderful videos from sites, you may like upload them to YouTube for sharing and watching with friends and families. Such an excellent experience! The problem is UEFA European Championship videos cannot all be recognized by YouTube. Then how can we upload the UEFA European Championship all HD/4K videos to YouTube smoothly?
Tips Before Uploading European Cup 2016 videos to YouTube
YouTube Supported Formats List
- WebM files (Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codec)
- MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files – (typically supporting h264 and mpeg4 video codecs and AAC audio codec)
- AVI (Many cameras output this format – typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM)
- MPEGPS (Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio)
- FLV (Adobe – FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)
Note: MP4 is suggested by YouTube as the best video format which can produce the best video quality and can easily meet YouTube upload size limit.
Besides this, YouTube also has 4 more other limitations.
1. Uploaded file size: up to 2 GB for standard accounts.
2. Uploaded file length: up to 10 minutes for standard accounts, and longer than 10 minutes for partner accounts.
3. Limitations of the Uploading Video Frame Rate and Bitrate
You are suggested to upload video to YouTube in the natural frame rate it is recorded or made. However, you can also change the frame rate before uploading to avoid odd video effects. As for the bitrate, as there are not that strict YouTube video upload limit on it, you can focus more on the YouTube video format, YouTube vidoe size, resolution, length limits etc.
4. Limitation of the Uploading Video Codec
According to YouTube, H.264 is the most commonly used codec in YouTube videos. How to upload video to YouTube fast with good quality? The codec can help you. Besides, some other codecs ( like VP8 ) are also compatible with YouTube.
How to Adjust European Cup 2016 videos to YouTube friendly formats?
In purpose of making European Cup 2016 videos workable for YouTube, you have to convert these European Cup 2016 videos files to YouTube compatible format in advance. I usually use the trustworthy Pavtube Video Converter to accomplish this task for this program works well as a professional video to YouTube converter, allowing converting h.265, mkv, avi, mov, mxf, mts, etc to YouTube and Vimeo, Facebook etc friendly formats for smooth uploading onto YouTube site with fast speed while delivering exquisite picture. With it, you can also convert your UEFA European Championship recordings to more devices like 4K TV, Media Player, VLC, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV etc. (read review to learn more)
More notably, due to the YouTube limitation metioned above, this best video to YouTube converter can also compress your UEFA European Championship recordings into video formats with smaller size like MP4, FLV, etc. and split/cut/trim your UEFA European Championshipvideo into the ideal length for YouTube while keep all the highlights as you want. To prepare and upload your UEFA European Championship recordings to YouTube, simply load your UEFA European Championship recordings onto your computer and follow 3 simple steps.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Convert and Upload European Cup 2016 videos to YouTube quickly?
1. Add European Cup 2016 videos
Lunch the Halloween movie converter and click the “Add video” button to locate the European Cup 2016 videos files you want to add.
2. Select a YouTube available format
Click Format bar to select an output format. To share your European Cup 2016 videos movies on YouTube, .avi, .mp4, .flv, .3gp, .mov format from Common Video or HD Video are all the proper formats for YouTube.
Tip: You can also press the Settings button to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to optimize the quality. For 4K videos, you can set the video frame rate to 24fps. After several attempts, we get know Youtube’s maximum 4K bitrate is 45Mbps and it doesn’t work with 60fps 4k video well.
Keep in mind that YouTube doesn’t process all resolutions at the same speed. So generally the lower resolutions, 144p, 240p, 480p show up first followed by higher resolutions and then sometimes a day later 2K and 4K resolutions.
Step 3: Start European Championship videos to YouTube conversion
Tap “Start conversion” button to convert European Cup 2016 videos to YouTube best format. The conversion process will be completed soon. After that, you can locate the converted files via “Open” panel and then upload the European Cup 2016 videos videos to YouTube for sharing with your friends, family and epals without issue.
To get started uploading videos on YouTube from your desktop, follow the steps below.
- Sign into YouTube.
- Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also record a video from your webcam, create a video slideshow or import a video from Google+.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
- Once the upload is completed we will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. You can then forward that email to friends or family for easy sharing.