Nowadays, more and more people have their own camcorders/cameras etc to record some of the great moments in daily life. MTS is more commonly found in cameras that are designed to record high definition videos. However, it’s always incompatible with popular editing software like FCP. Now that we have an idea about what MTS file is, we can understand the need to convert MTS to Apple ProRes, better. So, how can this be done? The most common and convenient way is to use a good MTS to Apple ProRes video converter.
How to Convert MTS to ProRes?
To convert MTS to ProRes quickly and easily, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is highly recommended. This program features high efficiency and seamless conversion. With it, you can do batch conversion from MTS to ProRes in simple clicks of mouse. Besides, it also supports converting MP4, MKV, H.265, MOV, MXF, FLV, WMV etc to ProRes for editing in FCP and other usages. (Read Review)
Why Choose Pavtube Video Converter for Mac?
- Support SD MTS, HD MTS, 4K MTS to any formats conversions.
- Convert MTS/M2TS to ProRes with both original quality and extremely fast speed.
- Your camcorder MTS/M2TS video will be directly import to the converter.
- You can edit your MTS/M2TS video before converting it to Apple ProRes.
- The application support video converion between every format.
- Fully compatible with macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite ….
Now free download this MTS to ProRes Video Converter for Mac
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
– Top4download.com: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter-for-mac/iujpttsg.html
How to Convert MTS/M2TS to MPG with Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
Step 1. Add MTS files to MPG video converter
Open Pavtube Video Converter for Mac after installation. This Mac app is extremely easy to use. Just locate your MTS files and drag and drop them to the application interface. If AVCHD/MTS files are stored in your camcorder, import them to your Mac using a cable or card reader first.
Step 2. Choose Apple ProRes format
Go to “Format” bar and choose “Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as output format.
About Apple ProRes:
ProRes 422 (Proxy): For craft editing or offline editing on a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
ProRes 422 (LT): For projects such as news, sports, and multicam events that require reduced file sizes at broadcast quality.
ProRes 4444: For compositing and digital workflows that require the highest-possible image fidelity.
Apple ProRes 422 (HQ): This codec preserves visual quality at the same high level as Apple ProRes 4444, but for 4:2:2 image sources, and offers visually lossless preservation of the highest-quality professional HD video that a (single-link) HD-SDI signal can carry.?
Apple ProRes 422: This codec offers nearly all the benefits of Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), but at 66 percent of the data rate for even better multistream, real-time editing performance.?
Step 3. Start to convert MTS to Apple ProRes
The last step is to start the conversion by clicking the “Convert” button. This is how one can convert video to Apple ProRes from MTS format, by using Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.